Once your order has been completed, you will receive an order fulfilment letter with instructions for downloading your software and obtaining a compatible licence file. Usually, orders are fulfilled within 2 working days, and the software is delivered electronically.
Your PTC Mathcad 12 months subscription bundle includes:
- Primary PTC Mathcad licence
- 2 free-of-charge Home Use licenses*
- Free software updates within a subscription period
- Technical support
- Licence management
- Access to PTC Mathcad eLearning library
- Custom functions and Animator toolboxes
- SDK (Software Development Kit) licence
Home use licenses are restricted to the same user(s) accessing the purchased license(s) and are to be installed on personal computers not located or used in the workplace. Also, these licenses are not allowed to be used in the workplace. However, permitted users are allowed to perform commercial/production work with home use licenses on their personal computers, not while located in the workplace.
PTC Mathcad® has been the world-leading mathematical calculation tool since 1986 and is therefore used by more than 2 million engineers and 2000 universities across the world.
Above all, it is an Engineering Math software that allows users to perform, analyse and even share the most vital calculations in a single document. Its live mathematical notation, unit intelligence, and powerful calculation capabilities allow engineers and design teams to capture and communicate their critical design and engineering knowledge.
Moreover, this software solution certainly does what spreadsheets, word processing, presentation software, and programming applications cannot do! First of all, it brings powerful calculation capabilities into human-readable form. Most importantly, PTC Mathcad integrates these human-readable, live calculations with plots, graphs, text, and images into a single, interactive, professionally presented document. As a result, it enables design exploration, validation and verification, and the clear communication of critical engineering information. Above all, you don’t need to be an expert to read and understand PTC Mathcad documents.
New in PTC Mathcad Prime
New features in PTC Mathcad Prime 9
Mathcad Prime 9 is the latest version of Mathcad Prime, a technical computing software which allows engineers and scientists to create and share mathematical and engineering calculations. Some of the new features in Mathcad Prime 9 include:
- Text Styles
- Gradient Operator
- Internal Links
Symbolic Engine Enhancements
- Symbolic Solving of ODEs
- Logarithmic Integral Functions
- Elliptic Integral Functions
- Symbolic Solve Block
- Symbolic Assumption on Function
- Definite Integral with complex limits
- Improvements to Calculus Operators
- General keyword improvements
- General function improvements
Numeric Engine Enhancements
- PDESolve in Solve Block
- General function improvements
- Custom Colour Picker
- Go-to Page
- Current Page Tooltip
- Math region to Text region conversion
Overall, Mathcad Prime 9 offers a range of new features and improvements that make it a more powerful and user-friendly tool for engineers and scientists working on complex mathematical and engineering calculations.
See the full list of improvements here.
- 64-bit Windows 10 machine
- 2 GB of hard disk space (600 MB for PTC Mathcad, 1.5 GB temporary space during installation)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- DVD drive (for physical media) or Internet connection (for download).
Internet connection is required in both cases for license acquisition.
- To view the PTC Mathcad Prime 22.214.171.124 Help system, your system must have
one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (all versions)
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Firefox 10 or later